- This event has passed.
Mobile Office Hours at Honey Brook Library this Friday
March 25 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
In addition to the full-time office hours at our district office in Royersford, monthly Mobile Office Hours are provided at several locations across the 44th District to provide constituents with a variety of state government services conveniently. This Friday, March 25, our team will be available at the Honey Brook Community Library from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- SEPTA Senior Citizens Card Applications
- Birth and Death Certificate Applications
- Handicapped Plate & Placard Applications
- Driver’s License and Non-Driver Identification Applications
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Applications
- PACE/PACENET Applications
- PennDOT Real ID Information
- Notary Services
- Concerns about state road conditions
- Vehicle Registration