Kids Book Drive
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 29 @ 5:00 pm
ROYERSFORD − September 5, 2023 − State Sen. Katie Muth (D-Chester/Montgomery/Berks) and Montgomery County Prothonotary Noah Marlier today announced that their offices will partner on a children’s book drive throughout the month of September.
From today through September 30, their offices will collect new and gently used children’s books that will then be available in a waiting area of the Montgomery County Protection from Abuse (PFA) Department.
“It is so important that the PFA Department has a wide selection of books available in the waiting room so that children can escape from reality and get lost in a good story,” Muth said. “Our community is always so generous with donations for important causes and I appreciate the Montgomery County Prothonotary for bringing this idea to our team.”
Books can be dropped off at Senator Muth’s District Office located at 338 Main St. in Royersford during regular office hours Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Books can also be left in a drop box located outside of Senator Muth’s office door outside of normal business hours.
Senator Muth will also collect books for the book drive at the following events and community days scheduled throughout the month of September:
- Royersford Community Day, Saturday, September 9 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Caln Township Community Day, Saturday, September 9 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Atglen Community Day, Saturday, September 16 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- East Vincent Township Community Day, Saturday, September 16 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Senator Muth’s 2023 Veterans’ Expo, Saturday, September 23 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Greater Philadelphia Expo Center, Hall C)
- Wallace Township Community Day, Saturday, September 23 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information, contact Senator Muth’s office at 610-792-2137.