- This event has passed.
Mobile Office Hours – Shannondell – Ashcroft Marketplace
December 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
My office is excited to reintroduce mobile office hours throughout various locations across the 44th to provide constituents with a variety of state government services conveniently. See below for the dates that a representative from my team will be at the Honey Brook Community Library.
Some of the State Government services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- SEPTA Senior Citizen Card Applications
- Birth & Death Certificate Applications
- Handicapped Plate & Placard Applications
- Driver’s License and Non-Driver Identification Applications
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Applications
- PACE/PACENET Applications
- Concerns about state road conditions
- Vehicle Registrations
- Information on PennDOT REAL ID