Harrisburg, PA – June 14, 2019 – Senator Katie Muth (D-Berks, Chester, Montgomery) announced that the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) approved funding that the senator requested for organizations and local governments in her home district.
Senator Muth, who has been an advocate at the forefront of victims’ rights and handling of the opioid crisis, said “We are failing to give victims of domestic violence and those suffering from substance abuse disorder the tools they need to heal.”
Organizations and local governments in Sen. Muth’s district that will receive funding include the following:
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- Child Advocacy Center of Montgomery County
- The Crime Victims’ Center of Chester County
- Berks County Commissioner
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County, Inc.
- Laurel House
- Family Service Center of Montgomery County
More Information about current and past grants approved by PCCD is available at www.pccd.pa.gov under the funding tab and Sen. Muth’s district office at 338 Main Street, Royersford, PA.